Whole Baked Barramundi11/03/2018
Perfumed Thai Baby Barramundi06/05/2018
- 500g Fresh Skinned Barramundi Fillets
- 1 Medium Green Chilli (Seeded)
- ¼ Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Garlic Clove
- ½ Bunch of Fresh Coriander
- ½ Bunch of Fresh Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon coarsely ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ Cup Lime or Lemon Juice
“ Water quality is the primary focus in growing Spring Creek Barramundi. Good water equals great tasting Australian Barramundi.’”
Tim Bade, Farm Manager, Spring Creek Barramundi
- Finely chop the chilli, sun dried tomatoes and garlic. Coarsely chop the coriander and parsley.
- Slice the fresh barramundi fillets into slices about 3-5mm thick. In a ceramic bowl, gently mix the barramundi slices with the chilli, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, coriander, parsley, pepper, fish sauce and olive oil.
- Pour over the lime juice and ensure that all of the barramundi slices are covered in juice.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
Serving suggestion: Drain the juice from the barramundi slices and serve over green papaya salad or on crusty bruschetta.